Are you a recent college graduate (with a desire to become a CPA) who is looking for accounting experience in an innovative accounting and consulting firm? Are you worried about the idea of working hundreds of hours of overtime? Would you like to have a generous PTO policy AND an executive team who encourages you to use your time off to recharge and do the things you love?
If the answer is yes, then it’s time to do some self-reflection. How would you feel about your incentive pay being based on achieving firm-based goals that are designed to benefit you as a professional? Do you have an interest in being actively involved in the community and attending events? Are you committed to continually learning and having regular check-in meetings to report progress and receive feedback?
If this all sounds ideal, we might just be what you’re looking for! Avizo Group, Inc. is hiring two entry-level positions in our assurance department. You’ll need to be excited to learn and grow every day while working on team-based projects.
- An ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members
- An enthusiasm for community involvement
- A commitment to marketing through writing, speaking and participating in events beneficial to the employee and firm
- An interest in building a personal brand with respect to knowledge, capability and expertise that is consistent with the Avizo brand
- A strong commitment to understanding the goals and objectives of Avizo and applying them daily
- The commitment to successfully complete the CPA exam
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Recent college graduate or working experience in an accounting position or in a CPA firm where work has included Audit, Tax, or Client Advisory services
- A keen willingness to seek to learn something every day
- The ability to be coached and learn from that coaching
- Interaction with multiple clients on multiple aspects of their operations
- They must have experience and genuine interest in helping small business owners achieve their goals and objectives for success through sound business, accounting and tax advice.