Join Our Team
Available Positions at Avizo Group
1 position available in our Mobile Location
Avizo Group, Inc. is looking for a CPA in our Mobile office. Potential candidates should be experts with 6+ years of experience who are looking to expand beyond compliance and become leaders in our communities and profession.
Avizo Group leaders have spent the last 31 years challenging the status quo of our profession to make changes for the better. Some changes include working less overtime, pricing work on value instead of time (that means we don’t use time sheets), basing incentive pay on the achievement of goals that benefit both you and the firm, and a commitment to continual learning.
For our clients, we focus on producing more than a return or financial statement – we have genuine interest in helping owners achieve their goals and objectives for success through sound business strategy, accounting guidance and tax advice. For you, that will require daily communication with clients, an ability to market our services, and a commitment to learning details of our industry niches.
If our firm sounds like somewhere you’d like to work, please review the specifics below on the details of what this job will require.
- An ability to effectively and professionally communicate with clients and team members
- An enthusiasm for community involvement
- A commitment to marketing through writing, speaking and participating in events beneficial to the employee and firm
- An interest in building a personal brand with respect to knowledge, capability and expertise that is consistent with the Avizo brand
- A strong commitment to understanding the goals and objectives of Avizo and applying them daily
- Licensed as a CPA
- 6 plus years of experience in progressively more complex accounting and tax projects that build valuable benefits for clients
- Significant responsibility for supervising, teaching, coaching and mentoring staff in Tax and Advisory related matters
- Significant interaction with multiple clients on multiple aspects of their operations
- Experience and genuine interest in helping small business owners achieve their goals and objectives for success through sound business, accounting and tax advice.
Looking for Our 2023 Intern Team
Iif you’re a student looking to get experience, please reach out! Our internships are designed to give hands-on experience in a variety of areas of our practice.
- Learn client accounting and tax methods by working on actual client work.
- Become familiar with a variety of accounting software programs.
- Discover how to apply classroom knowledge to real-life situations.
- Link up with coaches and mentors who will guide you through training, answer questions, and give you feedback to help your skills improve.
- Attend community and internal networking and fun events.
What Makes Our Team Great?
Our PEOPLE are the reason Avizo Group is a successful accounting and business consulting firm. For us, it’s more than just numbers; it’s all about relationships. Our firm is not only an excellent place for our clients to do business, it’s also a great place to work.