Avizo Group, Inc. is looking for a CPA for our Mobile office. Potential candidates should be experts in tax and accounting with 6+ years of experience who are looking to expand beyond compliance and become leaders in our communities and profession.
Avizo Group leaders have spent the last 31 years challenging the status quo of our profession to make changes for the better. Some changes include working less overtime, pricing work on value instead of time (that means we don’t use time sheets), basing incentive pay on the achievement of goals that benefit both you and the firm, and a commitment to continual learning.
For our clients, we focus on producing more than a return or financial statement – we have genuine interest in helping owners achieve their goals and objectives for success through sound business strategy, accounting guidance and tax advice. For you, that will require daily communication with clients, an ability to market our services, and a commitment to learning details of our industry niches.
If our firm sounds like somewhere you’d like to work, please review the specifics below on the details of what this job will require.
- An ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members
- An enthusiasm for community involvement
- A commitment to marketing through writing, speaking and participating in events beneficial to the employee and firm
- An interest in building a personal brand with respect to knowledge, capability and expertise that is consistent with the Avizo brand
- A strong commitment to understanding the goals and objectives of Avizo and applying them daily
- Licensed as a CPA
- 6 plus years of experience in progressively more complex accounting and tax projects that build valuable benefits for clients
- Significant responsibility for supervising, teaching, coaching and mentoring staff in Tax and Advisory related matters
- Significant interaction with multiple clients on multiple aspects of their operations
- Experience and genuine interest in helping small business owners achieve their goals and objectives for success