Avizo Group, Inc. is seeking an outstanding professional for the position of Analyst in our Foley, Alabama location. At Avizo Group, our Analysts are relationship experts.
Avizo Group, Inc. is a consulting and accounting firm focused on teamwork and leadership. We work side-by-side with business owners to provide timely and accurate data to help them make the best decisions for their company. Every team member is encouraged to work within their unique skill set to uncover their work-based capabilities that will lead to both growth in the company and added benefit to our clients.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by actively communicating with clients via phone calls, emails, video conferencing, and face-to-face meetings.
- Be able to advise clients on accounting and payroll methods and procedures, including the use of cloud-based software such as QBO, Xero, and payroll software.
- Prepare a variety of accounting reports and statements, as well as having a thorough knowledge of multiple clients’ accounting ledgers.
- Create, present, and explain graphical and dashboard information to clients.
- Be willing to take on new challenges and develop unique solutions when a client makes an outside-of-the-box request.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent ability for developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- 3-5 years’ experience in roles.
- At minimum, a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Have the observational ability to identify trends in financial and business areas that are used to offer guidance to help our clients reach their goals.
- Experience in cloud-based applications such as QuickBooks Online, Xero, and payroll software is preferred and the candidate will be expected to maintain certifications in each.
- Ability to oversee and complete a high volume of tasks and projects quickly and react with appropriate level of urgency to situations that require quick response and turnaround.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions without direct supervision.
- Ability to provide clear and timely updates to supervisors.
- Exhibit the qualities of professionalism, dependability, integrity, and trustworthiness.