Avizo Group is adding to our team! We’re looking for a technology-savvy, people-loving professional to join us at the front desk in our Fairhope location. The person filling this role will interact with clients and guests of the firm every day, so a passion for serving others is critical. This is a fast-paced position where you will sharpen your time-management, leadership, and communication skills. In order to grow within this position, you will need to be positive, proactive, and professional.
The position is designed for a long-term team member who is willing to start part-time, with hours from 9AM-2PM Monday through Friday. If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Diane Anderson at [email protected] or fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
- Ability to provide a positive and friendly experience for clients, guests, and coworkers.
- Assist with the delivery of client documents, which can include assembling tax returns and financial statements, calling clients to schedule pick-up, getting signatures, and collecting payments.
- Embrace technology by learning and actively using accounting-specific software for administrative functions (even phone messages will be emailed versus written).
- Act as liaison between Avizo team and clients by scheduling meetings and exchanging messages.
- Set up and update client information.
- Send documents for e-signature.
- Assist with billing when needed and send invoices.
- Make deposits and enter payments.
- Able to maintain professional dress (although we all enjoy “casual” Fridays when we wear jeans) and attitude.
- Enjoy interacting with clients and staff.
- Be proactive – willing to think beyond what is asked and offer solutions that may involve additional effort to make a seamless client experience.
- Able to work independently on assigned duties while being an effective part of the team.
- Capable of handling quick responses and turnaround.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Embracing technology is part of the DNA of Avizo, so you’ll have the benefit of learning and using software to aid you in completing your daily tasks.
- Experience in any of the following software is a plus (no worries, we are willing to train if you’re willing to learn): SafeSend, Xero, Practice CS, GoFileRoom, TaxCaddy.