Avizo Group, Inc. is a consulting and accounting firm focused on teamwork and leadership. We work side-by-side with business owners to provide timely and accurate data to help them make the best decisions for their company. When not working on client-based projects, our team members are encouraged to tackle leadership positions on internal committees that align with their personal interests and future goals – this ranges from health-based projects to planning fun events through the year. It’s not all work and play though, we throw in continuous learning to develop our team for the benefit of the individual, our clients, and the firm.
- Assume full responsibility and ownership of weekly, monthly, and yearly accounting services to ensure information is processed accurately and timely.
- Work well with fellow team members which includes being willing to ask questions, share your workload, and take on additional tasks when others are overloaded.
- Understand and be able to explain payroll processes and procedures.
- Prepare a variety of accounting reports.
- Create and explain graphical and dashboard information for client analysis.
- Maintain multiple accounting ledgers.
- Balance and reconcile various accounts.
- Prepare multiple returns for governmental taxing authorities such as sales tax, payroll tax and 1099s.
- Advise clients on accounting methods and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent ability for developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in accounting roles; a degree in accounting is a plus.
- An ability to spot trends and outliers in data to offer guidance to help our clients reach their goals.
- Experience in cloud-based accounting and payroll systems is required, QuickBooks Online and Xero are a plus. The candidate will be expected to maintain certifications in each.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects quickly and react with appropriate level of urgency to situations that require fast response and turnaround.